Limited Edition NiB plated Tyr Triggers - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
ALL MODELS COME WITH TRIGGER BAR UNLESS YOU SELECT 'SHOE ONLY'
The fantastically finished Nickel Boron Tyr triggers plated by Legal Manufacturing LLC show off the true beauty and tough as nails (TB) function inherent in the SSVi Tyr design. These are limited to 50 pieces on this run, now you can own one of the same triggers that went into the Viking Five Signature guns!
Legal Manufacturing’s Patent Pending NIB Process
All three of our NIB nickel boron products are ideal for depositing a very smooth and uniform plating barrier on complex configurations of parts. The plating is baked after application to increase the hardness to over 70 Rockwell hardness and produce a surface enhancement that is superior to competing plating systems. Other advantages of our NIB system include the following:
- HARDNESS: 70+HRc (1076+ HV)
- LUBRICITY: Low static coefficient of friction without lubrication
- More than 2x the wear resistance of hard chrome; NIB will outlast the life of the part in most cases
- Extremely ductile plating, NIB does not crack and chip like hard chrome
- Temperature resistant to 1100°F
- 4x the wear resistance of electroless nickel phosphorus
- Plating thickness range: 0.0003 to 0.010 inch
- Excellent adhesion to most alloys including titanium and aluminum.
- Improved impact resistance
- Best performance is achieved when mating components are plated with NIB
- Plated parts can run lubrication free, reducing the cleaning, care, and maintenance without sacrificing reliability
- All final thickness measured with XRF instrumentation technology